Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mark of the beast


Just been reading revelations. I've heard a lot of speculations about the following verse "no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name...which is 666"

I've heard assumptions like a barcode that is to be implanted in your forehead. I want to add my own theory tonight. I think the number is your credit score.

If you don't have any credit you literally can't buy or sell anything these days. Although the number is figurative, isn't an ok score 600 at least based off of some indexes. As for the forehead thing, what happens when you get in debt, have crappy credit, or have no credit especially in a down economy? You constantly worry about how you are going to provide for yourself and (supposing you haven't succomed to the selfishness of our nation) your family. That number is burned into your forehead as you contemplate how to improve the score or how to keep the score up.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment